Ultimate Trial Binder Resource CLE – Anatomy of a Trial Binder & Paralegal Toolkit & Free Forms & Resources!
Experienced trial paralegal Linda McGrath-Cruz provides a comprehensive lesson on trial binders and paralegal toolkits. In this course, we’ll discuss the following:
- The purpose and importance of the trial binder.
- The various formats you may want to consider and the pros and cons of each.
- We will provide a step by step explanation of exactly what should be included and the critical information needed to transform a so-so trial binder into a case changing gold mine of information.
- We will go into detail about witness information necessary, whether its contained within the trial binder or in separate witness binders.
- To make sure you are ready for every scenario, we will go over juror notebooks as well.
- Finally, we’ll discuss what you should and should NOT include in your paralegal toolbox.
Click here to Learn More & Sign Up
You will walk away with the confidence and skills needed to prepare a trial binder that your trial team will be impressed with, even if you’ve NEVER made one before!
As part of this program, you will also receive copies of my personal trial preparation tools including: trial binder index – simple and expanded versions, general and master trial preparation checklists, trial toolkit contents list, exhibit log, over forty potential jury questions, jury summary forms and seating charts, witnesses binder index, witness checklist, information sheet and subpoena letter and lots more. You will receive all of these valuable materials in Word format so you can get a jump-start and wow your trial team!
BONUS – You’ll receive a list of trial related sample time/billing entries to make sure you are capturing all of your billable hours during the chaos of trial prep!
BONUS – You’ll also receive two special bonus programs – ExhibitView for Paralegals and TranscriptPro for Paralegals – approved for 1.5 CLE each!
Is this still available?
Yes! You should be able to sign up using the link or go to PerfectlyParalegal.com