Privacy Law Compliance, eDiscovery Essentials, Word, Excel, Adobe + More
Hey folks, we have two fantastic events coming up and I would love to see you there….
On August 6 we will be discussing Privacy Law Compliance AND enjoying an awesome wine tasting seminar … You can learn all about that event HERE.
On October 8 we are having a seminar about Critical Technology Skills for Todays Paralegals… in that seminar we will be talking about eDiscovery essentials, sharing some superstar paralegal tips and tricks for Excel, Word and Outlook and going in depth with Adobe Acrobat to really make your life easier!! This is not your normal blah blah blah tutorial, we will be teaching you hand picked skills that working paralegals NEED to make their work easier, faster and smarter! We will also have a local career expert giving us a brief overview of what employers are actively seeking! You can learn more about that event HERE.
Can’t attend in person? Both events will be recorded, sign up and receive the recordings and CLE information at the conclusion of the event.
Both of these events have a few things in common:
- Both events will have fantastic food, so come hungry!
- Both events will feature awesome goodie bags!
- Both events feature fun speakers that won’t bore you to death!
- Both events will give you a chance to network with local paralegals!
- Both events are ONLY $35 each – if you sign up for both events, you will save $10 – so both events for only $60 (just sign up for both and we will issue you an automatic $10 refund).