Hillsborough, Orange, Palm Beach, Pasco & Pinellas Counties offer Free Property Fraud Alert Service
(Updated 10/9/2018) Property Fraud Alert, is a free service that helps people protect their property from fraud by monitoring documents such as deeds and mortgages recorded within the county. Sign up, today!
Protect Yourself with Property Fraud Alert – for FREE!
Register to receive free alerts when a document such as a deed or mortgage is recorded with our office using your name or your business’s name (or your clients name or your clients business name?). Choose to get alerts by email or by phone.
If you receive an alert about activity not initiated by you, this early notification can provide valuable time to stop criminals in their tracks.
How to Sign Up
Signing up is quick and easy! Simply follow these steps:
- For Palm Beach County: https://pfa.fidlar.com/FLPalmBeach
- For Pinellas County: https://pfa.fidlar.com/FLPinellas
- For Pasco County: https://pfa.fidlar.com/FLPasco
- For Hillsborough County: https://pfa.fidlar.com/FLHillsborough
- For Orange County: https://pfa.fidlar.com/FLOrange
- Click ‘Continue’ to begin the registration process
- Choose whether you would like to monitor a person’s name or a business name
- Enter the name you would like to monitor
- Enter either an email address or telephone number you would like the alerts sent to
You may repeat the process to monitor additional names. If you entered an email address, you will receive a confirmation message.
Currently, Pinellas County, Pasco County and Palm Beach County are the only counties in Florida offering this service. This service is available in many other states/counties. You can visit the main homepage at http://www.propertyfraudalert.com/ to check for other locations.