Palm Beach County Operation Fresh Start
Do you know someone with an active warrant for a non-violent offense in Palm Beach County? Spread the word and make sure they don’t miss this one-time opportunity to:
- Voluntarily appear in court
- Avoid jail time for outstanding warrants
- Establish a payment plan for fines & costs
- Reinstate their driver’s license*
- Get a FRESH START!
Violent crimes and felonies are not eligible.
April 30, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
South County Courthouse
200 W. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach, FL 33444
Criminal Justice Complex
3228 Gun Club Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Confirm eligibility and schedule an appointment by contacting the Public Defender’s Office by April 21 at:
(561) 355-7655 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No weapons allowed • No children
*DMV will be on site. Visit https://services.flhsmv.gov/