Palm Beach County Clerk offers DIY Workshops & Resources
FREE DO-IT-YOURSELF IN COURT WORKSHOPS
Are you representing yourself in court? The Clerk & Comptroller’s Self-Service Center hosts free workshops each month on a variety of topics.
Toolboxes from Past DIY Workshops (toolboxes are links/forms/etc)
- Baker & Marchman Acts
- Child Support: Modifying your Child Support and/or Timesharing Order
- Child Support Enforcement & Modification
- Homeowner & Condo Owner Association Laws
- How to Collect a Judgment
- Injunction for Protection
- Landlord Tenant (Eviction)
- Sealing or Expunging Criminal Records
- Tax Deeds
Watch Workshops Online
Past workshops are available to view on our YouTube channel.