Palm Beach Clerk & Comptroller’s office now accepting eRecorded documents
The Clerk & Comptroller’s office is now accepting eRecorded documents. See below for how to get started with eRecording.
What is eRecording?
eRecording is the secure online submission of documents to the Clerk & Comptroller’s office for recording in the Official Records of Palm Beach County. eRecording eliminates the need to mail or deliver documents to the courthouse, and saves time and money for both the Clerk’s office and our customers.
The most commonly eRecorded documents are deeds, mortgages, assignment of mortgages and satisfaction of mortgages. Certain document types cannot be eRecorded.
Benefits of eRecording
- Submit electronically – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Expedites recording process
- Increases efficiencies, streamlines work flow
- Eliminates payment errors
- Improves document security – you retain original documents
- Reduces time gap for recording
Get Started eRecording
Documents for eRecording must be submitted through a third-party vendor. Recording customers should research the vendors and determine which one best fits their needs.
Available vendors are listed below in alphabetical order. The Clerk’s office cannot recommend or endorse vendors.
- CSC eRecording Systems
- eRecording Partners Network
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc.
You will need a computer with a scanner and Internet access.
For questions about eRecording, please contact the Clerk & Comptroller’s office at eRecordinfo@mypalmbeachclerk.com or (561) 355-2296.