New CLE: Ethical Law Office Practices for Paralegals – 2.0 CLE ETHICS
Experienced trial paralegal Linda McGrath-Cruz provides a comprehensive guide to paralegal ethics to help you identify and avoid potential ethical violations while taking care of your day to day responsibilities. These are some of the topics we will cover in this course:
- Client Intake, Initial Client Interviews and Intake Forms
- Conflicts of Interest and Conflict Checks
- Client Confidentiality, Common Accidental Disclosures and Penalties
- Avoiding Social Media Slip Ups
- Handling Clients and Client Files
- Handling File Closing and Records Retention
This seminar features closed captioning for the hearing impaired.
This course is a video recording with slides and an audio only version will be included as well. You will also receive a copy of the power point in PDF format along with numerous samples of client intake forms, conflict check forms and more.