Marketing Manager – Palm Beach, Florida
Experience Desired: A mid-sized Palm Beach firm is seeking a Director of Marketing & Business Development for their office. This is an excellent opportunity to join an elite team!
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Social media management & community outreach – effectively operate the use of social media by our attorneys while adhering to ethical rules associated with the practice of law. Manage the firm’s presence on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter along with other social media channels.
- Website management – Oversee the Firm’s website content and development to ensure it represents the depth of legal services provided by the firm and reflects the firm’s professional image. Modify the website’s content in a timely manner when necessary.
- Event Planning and management – plan and manage Firm events, including Firm sponsored seminars.
- Maintain and implement brand guidelines.
- Coordinate and handle marketing of campaigns and legal award submissions.
- Promote lawyers through speaking engagements – build relationships with professional associations to promote our lawyers as speakers for conferences, continuing legal education, seminars and other events.
- Communications and other marketing media – lead and manage firm communications activities, including external communications, press releases, blog posts and systems, internal communications, firm collateral materials such as newsletters, brochures and advertisements.
- Market the Firm’s professional image with communication, advertisements and Firm branding.
- Responsible for compliance with the FL Bar of all advertising, newsletters, directories and printed materials.
- Sporting Events – coordinate all activities involved in client entertainment of Firm sponsored sporting events. Order tickets, coordinate attorney reservation schedule, event day planning (RV rental, food and beverages, etc.)
- Sponsorship’s/Donations – receive requests from attorneys to sponsor or donate funds to client or community organizations. Coordinate approval process, process check request, material submission, and maintain history log.
- Intranet – maintain and frequently update the firm’s web intranet for internal use.
- Referral attorney management – keeping updated listing of attorney and other referral sources. Develop and implement program designed to keep in contact and provide status updates.
- Work with practice groups to identify potential business opportunities and execute business development initiatives.
- Liaison between outside agencies
- Participate in strategic meetings with partners and shareholders to develop new programs and further business development.
To learn more or to apply, please contact Felice Solomon at Felice@solomonsearch.com