Lexis+ Tip of the Week: Get a Doc Assistance
LEXIS+ TIP: Let’s say you are trying to retrieve a law journal article but you aren’t sure how to abbreviate the journal publication. Or you want to retrieve a case discussed in class, but instead of a citation you only have the party names. Find the right citation format fast with Get a Doc Assistance on Lexis+.
LEARN IT [short video]: https://youtu.be/
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE: Using Lexis Get a Doc Assistance, what is the title of the article found at Volume 55 American Criminal Law Review page 409?
- Access Get a Doc Assistance from the Tools tab on the Explore pod
- Select “Law Reviews and Journals” from the Content Type drop-down menu
- Select American Criminal Law Review from the list of sources
- Enter the volume and page number in the fill-in blanks. Then, click Get Document
- OR- Go directly there: http://bit.ly/2Yd8bjB
ANSWER: The Heat of Passion and Blameworthy Reasons to be Angry
Let me know if you have any questions!