Job Opening: Trusts and Estate Probate Paralegal – Miami, Florida
Prestigious Florida based firm is seeking a Probate Paralegal for their Miami office. The ideal candidate should possess 5+ years of probate experience.
- Prepares and files with court petitions and orders for probate
- Confers with clients regarding probate and trust administration and fiduciary duties and discretion’s
- Considerable knowledge of Florida probate, trust and guardianship laws
- Knowledge of Florida rules and tax codes, as well as maintenance of estate bank accounts
- Prepares and files with court supplements
- Reviews time printouts and prepares attorney fee statements; estimates statutory attorneys’ fees;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, supporting multiple attorneys
- 5+ years of experience working with high net worth clients
- Must be versed in FL rules and probate law
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group