Job Opening: Temporary Data Entry Clerk – Royal Caribbean – Miami
**Please keep in mind that this is a temporary role**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
- Check source documents for accuracy.
- Verify and correct data where necessary.
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Update data and delete unnecessary files.
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required.
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
- Transcribe information into required electronic format.
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases.
- Check completed work for accuracy.
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- Formal computer training an advantage.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications such as MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures (filing alpha and numerical).
- Information collection and management.
- Planning and organizing.
- Problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Decision making skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.