Job Opening: Senior Litigation Paralegal – North Miami Beach
Senior Experienced Litigation Paralegal for first party property damage insurance litigation.
Their primary duties & responsibilities:
- Oversee cases going to trial by managing files and documents;
- Coordinating with support services, clients, opposing law firms, and courts;
- Scheduling, calendaring and Managing trial court docket calendar;
- Prepare trial notebooks;
- Prepare witness and exhibit lists;
- Preparing exhibits for use at trial;
- Prepare motions;
- Prepare indices of claim file materials for depositions; and
- Identify and prepare materials for attorney use at depositions and hearings.
Minimum of 2+ year civil litigation experience in preparing cases for trial.
Salary, $40 – $45k
Please send your resume to Felice@solomonsearch.com.