Job Opening: Senior Corporate Paralegal – Miami
Rare opportunity in Miami to work Global firm in Miami. TOP DOLLAR + excellent benefit package + BONUS. Non-Exempt. Salary to $95,000!
Large firm with a strong Miami presence seeks a Senior Corporate Paralegal for their Miami office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a stable firm. The candidate will be working on sophisticated transactional work as well as Miami’s finest attorneys.
Paralegal Duties and knowledge include:
- Corporate background
- Must be a certified paralegal or have a 4 yr degree
- Private company experience
- Experience with entity formation and qualification
- 10+ years experience is desired
- Corporate records knowledge
- Maintain corporate records
- UCC seaches and filing
- Filing Articles of Incorporation
- Taking corporate minute books
- Preparing annual reports
- Contract administration
- Edit review and rewrite documents
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Some knowledge of SEC
- Candidate must have the ability to take direction
- Must have strong communication skills
- Candidate should be an independent and proactive thinker
This is an incredible opportunity to work in a prestigious firm with the nation’s top attorneys. Firm offers a generous benefits package. Inquire today.
For more information or to apply, please contact Felice Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-796-3300. Let Felice know that you heard about this position from this site.