Job Opening: Salesforce Administrator – Boca Raton
Needed for Boca Law firm- to engage with a client in the hands-on configuration and successful project management of the Litify platform (Salesforce).
- Engage with our clients by attending regular calls and interactions with key decision makers and partners to drive the project forward
- Understand the firm’s business requirements and processes and map them to the litify technology
- Deliver communications regarding project updates as well as leading requirements and design sessions with the client
- Hands on capability to understand technical concepts and implement if needed
- 3-5 years of experience with the Salesforce platform either as an IT leader, Admin or a Consultant
- 5+ years’ experience delivering consulting services
- 3+ years of project management and implementation experience
- Understanding of setting up users, profiles and roles, and configuring reports and dashboards in the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of data migration from CSV, SQL or other systems to the salesforce platform, using tools such as the Apex Data Loader
- SalesForce Administrator will be administering software service, and training for Litify and Office 365.
- Litify experience is required
- Major CRM /Billing
Firm has a staff of close to 75
Salary from 70k plus
Firm offers excellent benefits
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group