Job Opening: Receptionist – Downtown Miami
Law firm in downtown Miami has an immediate opening for a full-time receptionist.
The ideal candidate must have excellent phone etiquette, be highly motivated and driven. Law firm experience is a plus. Candidate must possess strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Assist paralegals with a variety of daily assignments.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Prepare/update files for cases.
- Track conference room(s) reservations.
- Greet and assist clients as needed.
- General administrative duties.
Qualified individuals must be energetic, team player and have the ability to work well under pressure. Good time management problem solving techniques and attention to detail skills are essential.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Great benefits. Candidates should email resume to email@example.com, and/or fax (305)372-2323.