Job Opening: Real Estate Paralegal – Tampa
Real Estate Paralegal needed for a national firm in Tampa.
The current person is retiring. Exceptional work environment. Hybrid schedule a couple days a week.
Must have 5 years in commercial real estate experience, preferably in a law firm setting.
Qualified candidates need to be proactive, flexible, and have excellent communication and grammar skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, and experience with electronic document management systems; Filesite experience is a plus. The ability to prioritize tasks based on business needs is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial real estate transactional and financing paralegal experience in a law firm setting
- Experience and proficiency with matters pertaining to title insurance, including examination of title and survey, preparation of title commitments and policies, and working with title companies regarding any issuance of title commitments and policies or working to resolve title issues.
- Experience and proficiency with due diligence reviews of documents
- Proficiency with handling commercial closings and preparing related documents, including, UCC financing statements, closing instruction letters, and closing documents and binders.
- Proficiency with drafting and preparing deeds, mortgages, financing statements and other real estate transactional and financing documents
- Strong communication
- Experience in electronic recordings and official records searches
- Experience with the formation of corporations, limited liability companies and other entities
For more information or to apply, please contact Felice Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org