Job Opening: Real Estate Paralegal ***Full Remote*** (Boston)
FULL REMOTE opportunity! A global firm seeks a Real Estate Paralegal to assist in their Boston real estate practice.
- Assisting in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
- Reviewing and organizing documents, including contracts, leases and financing materials;
- Analyzing of title materials and surveys
- Assisting with closings
- Maintaining real estate files and general duties as assigned
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Supervising of our junior paralegals as needed
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or paralegal certificate.
- Minimum of five+ years of commercial real estate paralegal experience.
- Experience with and knowledge of real estate lending.
- Excellent communication skills and interacting with multiple parties including partners, clients, lenders, title companies, etc.
- Ability to research, process and communicate large amounts of complex data.
- Manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a complex and fast paced-environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and keen attention to details.
- Ability to quickly and proactively identify and analyze problems, develop solutions and deliver results.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Availability to work considerable overtime when required/needed, including evenings and possibly weekends.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word, as well as the ability to learn new software applications as needed.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Main number 954-796-3300