Job Opening: Real Estate Paralegal – Aventura, Florida
Exceptional company in Aventura seeking a Real Estate Paralegal.
- Excellent organizational, communication, analytical and management skills.
- Proficient in Excel and understanding of construction and architecture materials and processes.
- Ability to read architectural plans and understand Landlord work letters
- Understanding of lease contracts and key business related provisions; understanding of a P&L statement.
- Ability to work in a fast paced business environment Lease/Contract negotiation, review and drafting experience Regularly interacts with high level Retail
- Interest in F&B operations and real estate
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, Real Estate, or
- 3 – 5 Years of retail real estate transaction or management experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
For more information or to apply, please contact Felice Solomon Felice@solomonsearch.com