Job Opening: Practice Coordinator – Miami
A top global firm seeks a practice coordinator to work in their Miami offices. Rare opportunity to work with top shelf attorney’s and learn from the best.
Exceptional benefits package and starting salary!
- Coordinate and manage calendars, matter related deadlines, and travel schedules; provide summaries and reports as needed as well as clear and timely communication.
- Coordinate and plan meetings and events, working closely with Firm concierge resources on logistics and execution.
- Collect and submit information needed to open new matters and run conflicts; draft engagement letters; communicate client specific requirements regarding billing and matter management.
- Acts as a liaison between partners and billing department.
- Assist attorneys in trial prep, deal closings, hearings, and other related support.
- Bachelor’s degree OR
- High School diploma or G.E.D equivalent with at least five years of experience in a legal or professional services environment required.
- Ability to develop proficiency in legal and administrative applications that support Firm operations and client work; ability to work in an electronic environment including aptitude to set up and host virtual meetings.
- Reliability, flexibility, and adaptability in a team and service-oriented environment with ability to consistently provide a high level of service to internal and external clients;
- Professional appearance and ability to speak comfortably and professionally with attorneys, staff, clients, court personnel, and vendors.
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
Please let Felice know that you heard about the job from Linda at Perfectly Paralegal.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group
Have a job you’d like to list? E-mail all the details to: email@example.com