Job Opening: Practice Assistant- Commercial litigation – Downtown Miami
Excellent opportunity for a Jr. Paralegal to work with Top AM law 100 firm – 60’s
Solomon Search is seeking a litigation practice assistant for an international law firm for their Downtown Miami office. The practice assistants will be part of, and work as a team member on the practice floor.. This position requires an individual that possesses strong communication skills. The candidate must be able assist as a liaison between varied departments, provide excellent customer service skills whenever necessary, and manage multiple assignments in a timely manner. Furthermore, the candidate must demonstrate strong technical skills. Litigation practice related software and Microsoft office is a must. Lastly, the candidate must be able to possess strong administrative skills. Being able to work on projects in a timely manner and use good judgement is needed.
The firm offers one day remote from home.
- Florida ePortal filling requirements.
- Miami-Dade MAP scheduling
- Broward & Palm Beach County online filing/scheduling and submission process
- Federal/District Court filling rules
- Drafting subpoenas and summons
- Case law research and statues from Lexis whenever necessary
- 3+ years as a legal secretary
- College degree is a huge plus
- Florida Notary is a plus
- Strong word processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
Please let Felice know that you heard about the job from Linda at Perfectly Paralegal.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group
Have a job you’d like to list? E-mail all the details to: firstname.lastname@example.org