Job Opening: Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal – Ft. Lauderdale
Our client, a large south Florida personal injury firm is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join their fast-paced office!
To be considered – applicants must know how to E-File, assist with heavy litigation and trial preparation, (some dictation may be required).
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years or more of experience handling personal injury law. Paralegal must be organized, possess strong phone etiquette, with excellent proofreading and writing skills.
- Verifying client’s insurance coverage.
- Requesting medical records and bills.
- Scheduling of doctor’s appointments for clients.
- Preparing demand packages.
- Preparing settlement documents.
- Scanning of all documents and filing.
- Handling a large volume of files.
- Gathering supporting documentation for trial.
- Calendaring and schedule all hearings, mediations and depos.
Direct Line: (954) 603-9160
Office: (954) 796-3300
Cell: (954) 918-2184