Job Opening: Personal Injury/Commercial Litigation Paralegal – Coral Springs – Cutler Rader
Personal Injury law firm in Coral Springs, FL is seeking an experienced Personal Injury/Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join our team. As a Litigation Paralegal you will work closely with our talented attorneys providing support before, during and after trials. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. This position is in office only.
• Prepare legal documents including pleadings, motions, affidavits, complaints, legal memoranda
• E-file all court documents in state and federal court
• Communications with clients, court, counsel, and others.
• Prepare discovery documents, interrogatories, and responses
• Draft and serve summons
• Coordinate depositions
• Prepare trial binders and exhibits
• Draft pleadings, motions and filing them with the court
• Performing administrative duties (calendar hearings and deadlines, organize case files, manage logistics)
• Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
• Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs, and appendices
• Aid attorney with interrogatories and other discovery requests
• Gather relevant information from a variety of sources
• Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
• Assist with case settlements
• Other tasks as requested by the attorney
• First and foremost, WE HAVE A NO-DRAMA POLICY.
• Associate degree, certificate, or equivalent work experience (preferred)
• 3+ years of litigation experience (required)
• Experience in Personal Injury and/or commercial litigation.
• Must possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage workload with a positive attitude and minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficient in calendaring depositions, mediations, and hearings
• Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules, and procedures, practices, etc.
• Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Case management software