Job Opening: Paralegal – Real Estate/Construction – Miami
Global firm is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal for their Miami offices.
Strong commercial real estate experience in acquisitions and dispositions, secured lending and related title and survey expertise desired.
- Reviewing and analyzing of title and survey issues.
- Assisting in resolution and direct communication with title underwriters.
- Preparation of closing documents and ancillary transactional documentation.
- Participation in meetings and/or closings.
- Organize & gather, summarize, and index documents from various sources.
- Other duties as assigned.
•5-10+ years’ experience in commercial real estate, preferably at mid to large law firm and/or national title insurance underwriter.
•Organizational skills to work independently and meet deadlines in fast-paced, complex transactional environment.
•Communication skills to interact with all levels of internal staff, attorneys and management and external clients of the firm.
•Analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding daily work.
•Time management skills to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
•Able to work overtime as needed.
•Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
•Bachelor’s degree, Paralegal Certification a plus
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
Please let Felice know that you heard about the job from Linda at Perfectly Paralegal.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group
Have a job you’d like to list? E-mail all the details to: firstname.lastname@example.org