Job Opening: Paralegal – Private Wealth – Downtown Miami
Our client, a global law firm, is seeking an experienced Trusts & Estates Paralegal
• Will assist attorneys in estate administrations
• Assist attorneys with drafting of various estate planning instruments
• Probate and post-death trust administration
• Filing probate documents with courts throughout the State of Florida and managing dockets
• Obtaining values of estate assets
• Assisting in the preparation of federal estates
• Preparation of Wills, trusts, and other estate planning instruments.
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Exemplary organizational skills, attention to detail, strong client service skills, excellent communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 yrs of experience
• FRP certification
• 5+ years of experience in a mid-large law firm
The successful candidate will have exemplary organizational skills,
Pay close attention to detail attention to detail, Have extremely strong customer /client service skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure.
For more information, or to apply, please reach out to Evan Faust at email@example.com and let him know you heard about the job here!