Job Opening: Paralegal – North Miami
Chepenik Trushin LLP , a mid-size, AV rated, law firm located in North Miami is seeking an experienced insurance defense/ commercial litigation paralegal with at least 3-5 years of experience. Ideal candidates for this position must be detail oriented and possess :
· familiarity with litigation software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook);
· excellent writing and communication skills;
· the ability to work well in a teamwork driven environment managing fluctuating priorities and deadlines;
· strong organization skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Communication with clients, judicial assistants, other attorneys and their staff;
· Maintaining case files (electronic and paper records);
· Scheduling meetings, hearings, etc. for multiple attorneys.
Our firm provides premier legal services to its clients in Complex Commercial Litigation and Insurance Defense, across numerous industries. We also handle all matters related to Probate,Trust and Guardianship Litigation.
We offer benefits including medical insurance, retirement plan (401k), CLE credits, paid vacation and personal leave days, in-house training programs and other personal and professional enhancements.
Please email your resume and a cover letter addressing why you are looking for a new job or why you are interested in our open position to email@example.com