Job Opening: Paralegal-Litigation/Trademark – Tallahassee
Amazing opportunity to work with Large regional firm is seeking a full-time Commercial Litigation Paralegal in Tallahassee office.
The paralegal will be assisting the attorneys in all areas of litigation.
There will be transactional work included.
- The paralegal will be responsible for the following duties:
- Draft and prepare pleadings.
- Draft discovery requests
- Review of document production for key documents, privilege materials, and responsiveness Legal research and writing
- Must be able to chronologies and/or timelines of key events
- Assist with case development and fact gathering
- Prepare materials for attorneys ’ use at hearings
- Assist in preparing witnesses for depositions and trials
- Paralegal will create deposition summaries
- In addition, the paralegal will Research publicly filed documents regarding parties involved in the litigation Perform asset searches, including internet searches in order to locate witnesses or relevant information
- The candidate will be Working with the Trademark database
Bachelor ’s degree and/or paralegal certificate
8 to 10 years of experience in litigation
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and document management systems
E-discovery experience with litigation support software (e.g., Relativity), a plus
Trademark experience, a plus
Must be able to work under pressure and deadlines
Excellent command of the English language
attention to detail, conscientiousness,
Must be a true team player
Strong organizational and communications skills (verbal and written).
To learn more, or to apply, please contact Felice Solomon at email@example.com or 954-796-3300