Job Opening: Paralegal Family Law – West Palm Beach
An A+ rated regional firm is seeking a Top-level Family Law Paralegal for their West Palm Beach office.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years working in the family law field. The candidate must have experience working in high profile and complex cases.
State and Federal court experience is necessary.
Duties and experience will include:
- Candidate will be a team player and able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Significant contact with lawyers, other paralegals, and staff – therefore require strong interpersonal, communication, project management and technology skills.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter and extremely detailed oriented.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, reliability and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Candidate must be able to interact with clients and must be handle extremely sensitive subject matters with kindness, consideration and in a professional manner.
- Must be an effective communicator both oral and written.
- Excellent client service skills and ability to work on multiple matters simultaneously in an organized manner.
- Flexibility and able to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands.
- Paralegal must be able to meet strong deadlines and be able to work under pressure.
- Previous experience with Windows.
- Excellent computers skills including Microsoft Suite and Power Point.
- Paralegal must have strong organizational skills including strong prioritization skills.
- Must be able to effectively multitask.
- The candidate must be able to keep information in strictest confidence as they are dealing with extremely sensitive and private information.
Please submit your resume to Felice Solomon at Felice@solomonsearch.com