Job Opening: Paralegal – Corporate – Miami, Florida
Major firm in Miami seeking a top corporate paralegal. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your legal career and work on sophisticated transactional work.
This is an incredible opportunity to work in a prestigious firm with the nation’s top attorneys. The firm offers a generous benefits package. Inquire today.
- Gather, organize, summarize and index documents from various sources.
- Attendance at and participation in meetings and/or closings.
- Preparation of documents and correspondence.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Prepare and file UCC financing statements including amendments and terminations to financing statements and not limited to running lien searches in preparation for upcoming closings.
- Draft IRS Forms for obtaining employer identification numbers and other IRS forms as required.
- 5-10 years experience preferred
- Bilingual required
- Notary Public required
- Excellent organizational skills
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group