Job Opening: Paralegal – Commercial Real Estate – Miami
Regional Florida firm seeking a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal for their Miami Offices.
- Support aspects of a commercial real estate transaction.
- Prepare and maintain closing checklists.
- Perform title and survey review.
- Issue policies and endorsements.
- Research public filings.
- Complete due diligence.
- Draft contracts, closing documents, letter of intent, and leases.
- Coordinate closing/post-closing matters and make closing binders.
Education and Experience
- Minimum five years of commercial real estate experience, including title experience, is required.
- Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, work well under pressure including the ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
Please let Felice know that you heard about the job from Linda at Perfectly Paralegal.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group
Have a job you’d like to list? E-mail all the details to: firstname.lastname@example.org