Job Opening: Paralegal – Commercial Real Estate – Miami
Large regional firm is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal for their Miami office due to growth. Excellent opportunity to join prestigious firm and be part of the real estate division handling large commercial real estate deals.
- 5+ years Commercial Real Estate experience.
- Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will support attorneys working on complex commercial real estate deals and closings.
- Knowledge of HUDS
- Must have extensive experience reviewing titles and surveys.
- Assist attorneys in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
- Must have strong experience from contracts and loan commitments to post-closing.
- Preparation of all title commitments, closing checklists, title policies, closing statements, title and other affidavits.
- Responsibility for closing binders, etc.
- Will be working on transactions locally and nationally.
- Experience in lease review, title objections letters, UCC searches and entity formation.
Please send your resume to Felice@solomonsearch.com.