Job Opening: Paralegal, Commercial Litigation – Miami, Florida
A law firm with offices nation-wide is actively seeking a Commercial Litigation Paralegal for their Miami office. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an excellent legal team!
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 to 10 years of law experience, encompassing the litigation practice area.
Undergraduate degree and a paralegal certificate (required). Bi-lingual, Spanish + English is a must. Paralegal must have strong writing and proofreading skills.
Knowledge of Federal and Local State Civil Procedure Rules**
- Exceptional organizational skills (case and/or project management).
- Organizing + maintaining documentation; discovery materials, depositions notices, deposition exhibits and summaries, and calendaring deadlines.
- Able to prepare subpoenas and deposition.
- Ability to review pleadings and track status of cases to determine deadlines.
- Ability to E-filing in various federal and local courts.
Software Experience; litigation software packages, i.e., Microsoft Excel, Relativity, Live Note. Experience with cite checking and blue booking is a plus!
Direct Line: (954) 603-9160
Office: (954) 796-3300