Job Opening: Paralegal – Brickell, Florida – McAlpin Conroy
Boutique law firm has a full-time position for an experienced defense litigation Paralegal with a desire to work in a small, fast-paced office.
The candidate must have experience working directly for an attorney. The candidate should be organized, motivated and independent. Excellent communication and computer skills are required.
Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the preparation, filing, and service of pleadings.
- Acting as a liaison among all parties including a court or other neutrals for scheduling and sharing information
- Organizing and managing documents, including the creation of spreadsheets and retrieval systems
- Coordinating the collection, review, and production of documents and responding to discovery requests
- Assisting with trial preparation including the assembly of exhibits, witness binders, and appendices for depositions and court filings
- Summarizing deposition and trial transcripts and exhibits
- Researching case-related factual issues using in-house files and outside reference source
Please contact Lucy Tellechea at LTellechea@McAlpinConroy.com to apply.