Job Opening: Paralegal / Administrative Assistant – Wynwood/Miami
A boutique style, law firm located in the Wynwood area of Miami is currently seeking a Paralegal to join their team! Amazing work environment, business-oriented team that enjoys collaborating ideas while maintaining creative work days in their office. Paralegal will be working alongside the social media law Attorneys while helping them with drafting documents and various legal /administrative matters for firm. Amazing opportunity for someone looking to grow within a firm and contribute their creativity and legal skills!
Marketing responsibilities include;
- Work directly in conjunction with the firm’s President and lead Attorney.
- Manage a variation of consulting, transactional, contract legal work.
- Work directly with clients on drafting important legal documents; operating agreements, influencer contracts and online giveaways, independent contractor agreements, website terms & conditions and privacy policies.
- Assist the law firm’s intellectual property clients, including: (trademark clearance searches, application, and filings/ manage a large portfolio of trademark and copyright filings).
- Communicate directly with firm clients /colleagues.
- Support startups – protect and grow their business with several legal matters.
College degree is preferred, bi-lingual (Spanish/English) is a plus but not a must.
Legal experience; 2 – 6 years of experience working in a law firm setting (not necessary to have legal).
Ideal candidate will possess strong administrative assistant experience and skills.
Strong communication skills as well as strong writing skills is a must.
Legal experience – intellectual property, trademarks, and copyrights (a huge plus).
Interest in social media, Internet, and technology related law.
+ Proficient in Outlook + Microsoft Word
To apply, contact:
Direct Line: (954) 603-9160
Office: (954) 796-3300