Job Opening: Office Assistant/Receptionist – Ft. Lauderdale
Excellent opportunity to work and grown in law firm.
Premier Fort Lauderdale office downtown seek an office assistant/receptionist.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Approximately 1 year of office experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- The assistant must be a Self-motivated, fast learner
- Must be able to follow directions and think independently
- Must be punctual, responsible and respectful
- Excellent communication, interpersonal/social and organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast paced environment
General duties include but not limited to:
- Candidate must have a business appearance, pleasant phone voice and great customer services skills.
- Answering phones, screening and routing call appropriately
- Confirming appointments
- Preparing conference rooms for meetings
- Working directly with partners and staff as needed
- Providing support to staff as needed
- Maintain reception area clean and organized
- Maintain café area and its inventory stocked
- Miscellaneous office tasks as needed (filing, scanning, organizing, etc.
- Accounts Payable, Petty Cash
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group