Job Opening: Medical Malpractice Paralegal – Miami
Our client, an AV-rated law firm by Martindale-Hubbell, is seeking to add a highly experienced Medical Malpractice Insurance Defense Paralegal to their Miami office and staff. 70+k
This firm is a full-service firm and one of the premier firms to work for in FLORIDA. DO NOT PASS UP THIS OPPORTUNITY as it is RARE.
The firm has EXCELLENT benefits, work/life balance and respectful attorneys.
- The Insurance Defense Paralegal needs to have extensive Medical Malpractice law experience
- Must be able to handle massive amounts of documents for E-Discovery and, physical case files for Discovery
- Summarizing and input of information on excel spreadsheets
- Must have prior experience in large volume practice and documents
- Must have insurance defense background
- The Insurance Defense Paralegal must be able to take a case from inception through trial
- Medium to Large firm experience
College degree and paralegal certificate a big +
Felice Solomon, President