Job Opening: Matrimonial & Family Law Paralegal – Miami, Florida
A prestigious Florida-based firm is looking for a Matrimonial and Family Law Paralegal for its Miami Office.
- Organize, and maintain client files.
- Effectively communicating with clients (via Zoom, phone or email);.
- Drafting & preparing of motions, judgments, pleadings, statements, Financial Affidavits, Child Support Worksheets, disclosures, and discovery responses.
- Assisting in hearing and trial preparation.
- Drafting correspondence and case administration documents as needed.
- Coordinate, schedule, and docket, calendar meetings, calls, and client tasks.
- E-filing pleadings, motions, exhibits, and other court-related documents.
- Performing legal research.
- Scheduling appointments, court appearances, mediations, and depositions.
Excellent benefits and competitive starting salary!
For more information or to apply, please contact Felice Solomon at email@example.com