Job Opening: Managing Partner Executive Legal Assistant – Coconut Grove, Florida
Executive Legal Assistant needed for Coconut Grove Law firm. The EA will provide legal support to the partner and assist with personal errands, scheduling and bookings.
Must be an EXCELLENT TRANSCRIPTIONIST!!
- Handle all Dictaphone typing and transcription;
- Draft and finalize all letters, pleading and legal documents *The partner dictates heavily therefore, the EA position requires fast and accurate typing using transcription hardware and software
- Calendar both case related and company meetings for the managing partner. Review calendar daily and prepare Partner for any upcoming court appearances or meetings at least a day prior to attendance
- Review managing partner’s incoming mail & faxes and handle accordingly
- Handle all client and potential client contact for the managing partner by telephone and/or email – drafting such and finalizing for his review
- Daily completion of timesheets into office systems and complete all edits and revisions; assist Managing Partner by reviewing his daily schedule, emails and phone conversations
- Must have knowledge of all State, Federal and Appellate court procedures to insure that Managing Partners court documents are properly filed on a timely basis
- Knowledge of TrialWorks Case System would be beneficial, however, individual should be able to learn and master program to ensure that all documentation completed is properly labeled, filed and set up in its proper categories within the office filing system of TrialWorks. Also, must have the capability of locating any and all documentation filed by others in the TrialWorks system for managing partner
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group