Job Opening: Litigation Paralegal – Miami – Wilson Elser
Wilson Elser’s Miami office currently seeks a Litigation Paralegal to support our exceptional team with an active and expanding practice.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with nearly 800 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we ranks among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and is included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal’s survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
- 1 – 3 years of paralegal experience
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certification
- Able to quickly learn proprietary software systems and databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to integrate into a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task
- Drafting standard pleadings including responses to discovery, general motions, proposed orders and notices, etc.
- Processing and following up on subpoenas for records
- Reviewing and summarizing medical records
- Conduct background searches
- Summarize transcripts
- Document review, redactions, privilege logs and productions
- Trial assistance and preparation
- Communications with clients, experts and opposing counsel
- Creating and maintaining medical records charts and discovery logs
- E-filing court documents with State Court and Federal Court
Please contact the office administrator email@example.com. No phone calls. No Recruiters.