Job Opening: Litigation Paralegal – Miami, Florida
A fantastic opportunity with a national firm has opened up in the Miami area!
Law firm seeks an experienced Commercial Litigation Paralegal (complex + trial) experience. Paralegal must have experience with supporting/preparing attorneys for meetings, hearings, depositions, and trials. Docket research experience is a must.
- Management – large document collections and productions.
- Proficiency in managing – Relativity and Concordance.
- Complex trial experience.
- At least 3 years of experience (complex commercial litigation).
- Bachelor’s degree / equivalent experience.
- Proficiency – Excel Adobe Acrobat Pacer Relativity
- Proficiency in Westlaw, Word
Great opportunity with a wonderful law firm!
Direct Line: (954) 603-9160
Office: (954) 796-3300