Job Opening: Litigation Legal Assistant – Miami *Hybrid*
A well-known law firm is seeking a Legal Assistant to support their Litigation team in Miami. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of experience in the litigation setting of a firm, meticulous with details and a team player.
Responsible for case management of active files including reviewing documents for accuracy; scheduling and docketing requests, compiling documents for preparation of analyses, managing and organizing large volumes of documents including hard copy and electronic files.
Proficient in MS Office applications, Federal and State court electronic filing.
Closely work with the attorneys and other support staff to facilitate a seamless flow of information among team.
Strong litigation skills including efiling and docketing.
– 5+ years’ experience in a litigation support role.
– Proficient in scheduling, Federal and State e-filing, and MS Office suite.
– Experience supporting multiple attorney’s in a fast-paced firm environment.
- Full-time hours, 9am-5:30 pm with possible overtime (Monday-Friday)(Hybrid 3 days in office)
- Excellent pay, great benefits and a vibrant team culture.
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
Please let Felice know that you heard about the job from Linda at Perfectly Paralegal.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group
Have a job you’d like to list? E-mail all the details to: email@example.com