Job Opening: Litigation Analyst – Central Florida/Orlando
Large Florida firm seeks a litigation analyst for their Orlando office.
Great opportunity to work with great people.
The ideal candidate will work on all Litigation Support related tasks.
This is a Hands-on position needing a pro-active individual
The candidate will work on databases, capture software, and eDiscovery related databases..
Experience and Duties:
- E-discovery candidate will work with databases and applications including: Relativity, eScan-IT, Trial Director and PageVault.
- The candidate will work and support in all aspects of the e-discovery process including review, analysis, and production of ESI.
- Ability to be a proactive, self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context.
- The candidate will help to create Sharefile folders, manage user access and will be responsible for uploading data
- Maintain organized records of media, data, and productions.
- Must have very strong technical skills
- must have Advanced computer and database technology knowledge
- Troubleshoot data received from outside sources and exports from internal databases.
- Assist with capturing web pages/sites and social media feeds.
- It is imperative that the candidate be able to demonstrate superior organization, writing and communication skills as they will work closely with management, attorneys and any and all personnel
- Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and
- opportunities; ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be team-oriented and able to share information and goals.
- Ability to plan, organize and carry out multiple related activities.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
For more information or to apply, please reach out to:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group