Job Opening: Legal secretary – Trust & Estates – Naples, Florida
- The ideal Trusts & Estates Legal Secretary candidate will: draft, organize and review transactional documents including partnership agreements, corporate minutes, consents, UCC filings, name change, DBAs, entity formation, conversions, mergers, and dissolution.
Experience with iManage is required, Aderant (ATO) is preferred.
- Corporate compliance with State Business Laws, including annual compliance requirements for clients.
- The Trusts & Estates Legal Secretary will draft, organize and review estate planning documents (including wills, revocable trusts, insurance trusts, intentionally defective grantor trusts and charitable trusts).
- Trusts & Estates Legal Secretary must have experience with the preparation of various IRS tax forms
- Trusts & Estates Legal Secretary will assist with probate matters, including preparation of probate forms.
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group