Job Opening: Legal Assistant – Real Estate – Ft. Lauderdale
Prestigious Florida based regional firm seeks a Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant to assist in the Fort Lauderdale office. Excellent opportunity to be part of a real estate division in a very well-known firm handling large commercial real estate deals.
- Maintain attorneys’ client contact information
- Assist with running conflict checks, opening and closing of client matters
- Establish and maintain accurate electronic and paper files
- Ensure that the clients’ billing requirements are correctly set up
- Input and edit attorneys’ time
- 5+ years of work experience as a commercial real estate legal secretary in a large firm environment
- Ability to manage a busy desk for two or three attorneys
- Ability to understand, edit and proof various documents related to conveyances, acquisitions, leases and financing, using CompareRite or other redlining applications
- Must pay close attention to detail and be extremely organized
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High degree of initiative and ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
Please let Felice know that you heard about the job from Linda at Perfectly Paralegal.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group
Have a job you’d like to list? E-mail all the details to: email@example.com