Job Opening: Legal Assistant – Litigation – Miami, Florida
Our client, one of the best Florida based firms is seeking a legal assistant to work in their Miami offices. EXCELLENT BENEFITS
The ideal candidate should have 4+ years of experience in litigation or commercial litigation.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 4+ years commercial litigation in a law firm setting.
- Proficient in preparing and e-filing legal documents in both the state and federal courts.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent case management experience are required.
- The candidate must have excellent grammar, proofreading skills, and a superior work ethic.
- Able to handle strict deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Team player
- Great attitude
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group