Job Opening: Legal Assistant- Corporate/Tax – Miami, Florida
A law firm serving clients locally, nationally, and internationally, is seeking a Corporate/Tax Legal Assistant for our Miami office Tax Practice.
- Must follow direction/learn Firm’s established document processing methods and procedures, creates, edits, spell checks, and proofreads work product to ensure accuracy. Accurately transcribes from tapes, handwritten materials, and dictation. Prepares a variety of forms and creates new documents.
- Schedules and maintains calendars, timekeepers’, where appropriate.
- Inputs, reviews, edits, and closes timekeepers’ time entries through the Firm’s time entry program using Firm standards.
- Handles monthly client billing (paper and electronic billing).
- Prepares timekeepers’ expense reports in a timely manner. Arranges for payment of vendor invoices or checks to be drawn and charged to appropriate client/matter numbers.
- Generates client conflict checks.
- Indexes and prepares files for off-site storage.
- Organizes and prints a variety of documents received in a range of formats, including emails, attachments.
- As requested, answer the telephone and accurately takes and relays messages. Arranges for video conferencing and sets up conference calls.
For more information or to apply, please contact Felice Solomon at email@example.com