Job Opening: Legal Assistant- Corporate/Tax – Miami, Florida
A law firm serving clients locally, nationally, and internationally, is seeking a Corporate/Tax Legal Assistant for our Miami office Tax Practice.
- Must follow direction/learn Firm’s established document processing methods and procedures, creates, edits, spell checks, and proofreads work product to ensure accuracy. Accurately transcribes from tapes, handwritten materials, and dictation. Prepares a variety of forms and creates new documents.
- Schedules and maintains calendars, timekeepers’, where appropriate.
- Inputs, reviews, edits, and closes timekeepers’ time entries through the Firm’s time entry program using Firm standards.
- Handles monthly client billing (paper and electronic billing).
- Prepares timekeepers’ expense reports in a timely manner. Arranges for payment of vendor invoices or checks to be drawn and charged to appropriate client/matter numbers.
- Generates client conflict checks.
- Indexes and prepares files for off-site storage.
- Organizes and prints a variety of documents received in a range of formats, including emails, attachments.
- As requested, answer the telephone and accurately takes and relays messages. Arranges for video conferencing and sets up conference calls.
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group