Job Opening: Legal Assistant- Corporate – Miami
Excellent opportunity for Corporate legal assistant to work in the Miami office of a prestigious regional law firm.
- Compose and maintain corporate binders encompassing all corporate documents established for each entity.
- Experience working with registered agent dues, state/franchise taxes, EINs
- Originate and Maintain corporate binders for each entity
- Generation and modification of /organizational charts.
- Responsible for attorney time and billing/expenses
- Coordinate monthly meetings and events for attorney
- The candidate will be responsible for several hundred entities (i.e. formations, annual reports, organizational documents
- Large firm and high level clientele corporate experience
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
Please let Felice know that you heard about the job from Linda at Perfectly Paralegal.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group
Have a job you’d like to list? E-mail all the details to: email@example.com