Job Opening: Legal Assistant – Commercial Real Estate – Miami
Large firm seeks Commercial Real Legal Assistant/Secretary. Excellent opportunity to join prestigious firm and be part of the real estate division handling large commercial real estate deals.
An opportunity to work for amazing attorneys, in a great working environment.
- 5+ years Commercial Real Estate experience.
- Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant/Secretary will support attorneys working on complex commercial real estate deals and closings knowledge of HUDS.
- Must have extensive experience reviewing titles and surveys.
- The Real Estate Legal Assistant/Secretary will assist attorneys in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
- Must have strong experience from contracts thru loan commitments.
- Must have post-closing experience.
- Preparation of all title commitments, closing checklists, title policies, closing statements, title and other affidavits.
- Responsibility for closing binders, etc.
- Will be working on transactions locally and nationally.
- Assist with commercial real estate due diligence.
- Experience in lease review, title objections letters, UCC searches and entity formation.
5 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate as a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary
Must be able to work with strict guidelines, work independently and meet critical deadlines.
WebAtids, DisplaySoft and Propel programs a must,
Must be comfortable with Windows-based software and Microsoft Suite
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Direct Line: (954) 603-9160
Office: (954) 796-3300