Job Opening: Legal Assistant – Commercial Litigation/Bankruptcy – West Palm Beach
Large regional firm with offices in West Palm Beach seeks legal assistant for litigation department.
The ideal candidate needs to be:
- Efficient, organized, and detail-oriented.
- The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years’ experience in litigation.
- College degree preferred.
- Must have experience in State and Federal Court
- Must be a self-starter.
- Candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Qualified candidate should be familiar with rules of civil procedures for Florida
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills are a must.
Pay – Depending on Experience
Direct Line: (954) 603-9160
Office: (954) 796-3300
Cell: (954) 918-2184