Job Opening: Legal Assistant – Bankruptcy Litigation – Miami
A large regional law firm is seeking a Legal Assistant to support their Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Litigation team. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of experience in the litigation setting of a firm,meticulous with details and a team player.
This position holds the responsibility of case management for active files, as well as document review for quality, scheduling and docket requests, and organizing and filing both hard copy and electronic files.
– 5+ years’ experience in a litigation support role.
– Proficient in scheduling, Federal and State e-filing, and MS Office suite.
– Experience supporting multiple attorney’s in a fast-paced firm environment.
– Technical knowledge with experience with FileSite a plus.
- Full-time hours, 9am-5:30 pm with possible overtime (Monday-Friday)
- Excellent pay, great benefits and a vibrant team culture.
Please send an updated resume if you are eager to learn more!
To learn more, or to apply, please contact Felice Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-796-3300