Job Opening: Jr. Paralegal/Receptionist – Dadeland
Boutique law firm in Downtown Dadeland has an immediate opening for a full-time Jr. Paralegal/Receptionist with over 2 years of experience. The candidate will work closely with all the paralegals and members of the firm.
The ideal candidate must have excellent phone etiquette, be highly motivated and driven. Law firm experience is a plus. He/She must possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist paralegals with a variety of daily assignments
- Answering incoming phone calls and dealing with on-site vendors
- Assist with the daily mail and filing as needed
- Prepare files and labels for new cases
- Track conference room(s) reservation
- Greet and assist clients as needed
- Distribute incoming faxes
- General administrative duties
Qualified individuals must be energetic, team player and have the ability to work well under pressure. Good time management, problem solving techniques and attention to detail skills are essential. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) plan, long and short disability plans, paid vacation and sick leave. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Candidates should email resume to: Resume@admiral-law.com No phone calls accepted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.