Job Opening: JR. Conflicts Analyst – Miami, Florida
- Conflicts Analyst needed for prestigious Miami law firm. Exciting opportunity to assist attorneys with compliance duties in a fast-paced environment, researching and analyzing data associated with potential risk to the firm.
- Follow up on new business and conflict issues with attorneys, when necessary.
- Collaborate with team members on new business, new employees, and projects, attention to deadlines and time-sensitive issues.
- Respond to email communications with accurate information promptly.
- Interface with attorney and staff on behalf of the New Business and Conflicts.
- Contribute to process, procedure, and technology improvements to reduce risk and improve efficiency.
- Be available for overtime during evening hours and weekends.
- Conduct special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least two years of related experience, or equivalent combination required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without error, set priorities, and accommodate rush requests.
- Knowledge of legal terms and legal matters to determine whether forms submitted include all required related parties.
- Substantial analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Superior communication and customer service skills exercising courtesy and diplomacy.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To learn more or to apply, please contact Felice Solomon at Felice@solomonsearch.com